Wednesday 11 May 2011

Seeds


Crazy for seeds

This spring time I have just gone crazy for seeds, anything from Sun flowers to Sweet corn and Cress to Chinese cabbage.
It’s just so magical to sow these dormant seeds and within a matter of days watch the small seedlings pushing their cotyledon leaves towards the light and develop into a small plant.
Nurtured on by that one special ingredient we all need in our journey throw life...Love.

Keep on sowing your seed, for you never know which will grow -- perhaps it all will. - Albert Einstein

Why not tell me what seeds you have been sowing for the garden this year?

2 comments:

  1. My collective and I started growing all sorts of goodies in our garden this year! Tomatoes, chives, peppers (jalapeƱo, banana and black pearl), mint, chives, turnips, carrots, potatoes, watermelon, and basil make up the rounds so far, and I have to say it's brilliant having fresh food all the time, even if it's just to put with other things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reply, let me know how you fare in your garden, and do lookout for my new postings.

    ReplyDelete