Monday 2 May 2011

My Historic Climbing Frame


There is nothing I enjoy more than making something out of something old. How does the saying go again? “What is one man’s rubbish is another man’s treasure”.
A neighbour is having an extension built and was throwing away a wooden palette that had been delivered with building materials upon it.  Immediately I thought I could use that, as it would make a great climbing frame for this year’s Sweet Peas and climbers for future years.
And despite it being the wedding of Prince William and Katherine I began constructing the climbing frame with the occasional viewing of the TV to watch the wedding ceremony and the all important ‘Kiss’.
I will always look at my climbing frame with all its regal splender and think of that day in history.

1 comment:

  1. wooden metal climbing frames and outdoor play equipment from Climbing Frames New Zealand, your leading independent retailer of outdoor swings,

    ReplyDelete